Thank you for visiting us!
Wakamatsu Immigration & Labor Consulting Office is based in Tokyo and provides the following legal services for foreign companies, individuals living in Japan and those overseas hoping to start up a business in Japan:
1. Labor insurance and social insurance consultation and processing;
2. Payroll administration;
3. Consultation related to labor issues;
4. Creation and revision of employment contracts, rules of employment and other mandated
labor agreements and regulations;
5. Residence and work visa processing;
6. Company establishment assistance.
Our firm was established in 2005, and is a Administrative lawyer ("gyousei shoshi") and Social security attorney ("shakaihoken roumushi") office accredited by the Japanese government, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communication and Tokyo Immigration Office. These licenses are mandatory to perform the services listed above at a client’s request in Japan. We are also registered with:
Wakamatsu Immigration & Labor Consulting Office
1-37-2-208, Nakadai, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 174-0064, Japan
© 2005 Wakamatsu Immigration & Labor Consulting Office. All Rights Reserved.